This one year course is particularly suited to candidates wishing to pursue a career working with children in a crèche, playschool, national or secondary school.
Students receive training in all aspects of childcare with particular emphasis on children with additional needs and carry out skill demonstrations with children in the Nurture Unit of Moyne College.
All applicants will be subject to Garda Vetting.
The course consists of the following Modules:
- Child Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Early Childhood Education and Play
- Early Care and Education Practice
- Work Experience
- Creative Arts for Early Childhood
- Children will Additional Needs
- Word Processing
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Sinéad Caffrey Blaine